- Alpine House Nature Exhibition: Modern museum focused on the ecology of the high mountains, marmot show, store & bistro.
- Fuscher Törl with memorial by Clemens Holzmeister (panoramic view terrace)
- Hochtor (pass summit): Exhibition, store & bistro with panorama viewing terrace (south portal)
- Kaiser-Franz-Josefs-Höhe with visitor center and exhibitions
- Panorama trail on the Kaiser-Franz-Josefs-Höhe: July to the end of September, daily at 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. free guided tours with the national park ranger
With sharpened senses, the small and large wonders along the road reveal themselves: the marmot, which simply sleeps away three quarters of the year, majestic ibex and nimble chamois, rare butterflies and small flowers that otherwise only grow in Arctic Spitsbergen.
Coming from Salzburg:
A10 to Bischofshofen exit, on B311 to Bruck, at bypass turn right towards Fusch.
Coming from Carinthia:
From Spittal an der Drau on the B106 towards Winklern, turn right towards Heiligenblut.