All info & facts
- Bad-weather alternatives including the House of Water and Aquascenarium
- Plenty of free parking
- Free parking on parking lot P4 right next to the start of the path to Krimml Waterfalls, and at the Waterfall Center
- In the House of Water, a new interactive exhibition entitled "Faces of Water" takes visitors on a journey to all the facets of this fascinating wet element.
- The ideal starting point for a visit to Krimml Waterfalls is the modern Krimml Worlds of Water. This innovative adventure center is a combination of edutainment, sensory experience and active participation.
- Krimml Worlds of Water also features the "WasserWunderBar" dining area with a covered viewing terrace and a total of 80 seats, indoors and out. Of course, this area is also a "hotspot" and offers our guests free access to the Internet via WiFi. In addition, regional products and souvenirs can be purchased in the store.
Pure fascination: Here water becomes a unique attraction. Whether the natural spectacle, THE Waterfall Center, THE Aquascenarium or THE Aquapark - this experience concept inspires young and old and guarantees STIMULATING INSIGHTS INTO the power of water.
Coming from Zell am See:
On the B168 in the direction of Mittersill, continue to Krimml (B165).
Coming from Zillertal:
Direction Gerlospass via Gerlos Alpenstraße to Krimml, Gerlospass +43 6564 7261