A warm welcome Awaiting you at Krimml Worlds of Water
It is a truly unique spectacle when Europe's largest waterfalls thunder down into the valley. At the foot of this famous natural monument, Krimml Worlds of Water offers an innovative adventure center for the whole family. Here, everything revolves around the element of water in all its forms and facets.
With a drop of 380 meters, Krimml Waterfalls are among the most impressive natural spectacles in the world. The water from the Krimmler Ache pours down into the valley in three stages. The finely atomized spray not only provides cooling on hot days, but is also considered a natural remedy for allergic asthma. If you wish, you can hike all the way up the four kilometers-long waterfall trail with its many vantage points.
The Waterfall Center
The heart of Krimml Worlds of Water is the so-called Waterfall Center. Discover the unique Aquascenarium, view the waterfalls with next-generation telescopes, and fortify yourself for your upcoming adventures at the WasserWunderBar.
The House of Water
Discover the life-giving element of water in all its facets: The interactive exhibition "Faces of Water" takes you on a journey around the globe: from the glaciers of Antarctica to drinking water out of your tap. An astonishing experience for young and old!
Fun and action for the whole family is offered by the Aquapark on location at the Worlds of Water. Here you can experiment and play to your heart's content. A great experience for children of all ages.
Info & Facts
All info & facts
Benefits for bus tour operators
- Bad-weather alternatives including the House of Water and Aquascenarium
- Plenty of free parking
- Free parking on parking lot P4 right next to the start of the path to Krimml Waterfalls, and at the Waterfall Center
- In the House of Water, a new interactive exhibition entitled "Faces of Water" takes visitors on a journey to all the facets of this fascinating wet element.
- The ideal starting point for a visit to Krimml Waterfalls is the modern Krimml Worlds of Water. This innovative adventure center is a combination of edutainment, sensory experience and active participation.
- Krimml Worlds of Water also features the "WasserWunderBar" dining area with a covered viewing terrace and a total of 80 seats, indoors and out. Of course, this area is also a "hotspot" and offers our guests free access to the Internet via WiFi. In addition, regional products and souvenirs can be purchased in the store.
Pure fascination: Here water becomes a unique attraction. Whether the natural spectacle, THE Waterfall Center, THE Aquascenarium or THE Aquapark - this experience concept inspires young and old and guarantees STIMULATING INSIGHTS INTO the power of water.
Krimml Worlds of Water
Oberkrimml 45, A-5743 Krimml
+43 6564 20113 (Waterfall Center)
+43 662 873673 0
Coming from Zell am See:
On the B168 in the direction of Mittersill, continue to Krimml (B165).
Coming from Zillertal:
Direction Gerlospass via Gerlos Alpenstraße to Krimml, Gerlospass +43 6564 7261